|Cagiva, is an Italian motorcycle manufacturer.
Founded by Giovanni Castiglioni in Varese.
They went into the motorcycle industry in 1978.
The name is a portmanteau derived from the founder and
the founding location, i.e. CAstiglioni GIovanni VArese.
The MV Agusta and Husqvarna brands are now part of the
Castiglioni company, branded under the MV Agusta name.
It is currently owned by Giovanni's sons, Claudio and
|All the pictures below are the same good looking motorcycle.
It is the Cagiva Mito CRC.
This motorcycle is from 1995 and with low millage (waiting on millage #'s from our mechanic )
7 speed mod 125
|Now the really good stuff is below.
The first 2 motorcycles shown are the same bike,
Just our resident artist cleaned one picture up--
It is the Canyon 600 from 1998 with only 1781 miles.
You might remember having seen it in
The Lost World Jurassic Park.
|Interesting Trivia - The same person that designed this motorcycle also designed the Ducati 916
His name - Massimo Tamburini
| All specifications for the Cagiva Mito 125
These are manufacturer claimed and estimated
• Type: Liquid-cooled, two-stroke single cylinder
• Capacity: 124.63 cc
• Bore/Stroke: 56.0 x 50.6 mm
• Compression Ratio (closed port): 7.4:1
• Fuel System: 28 mm Dell'Orto Carburettor
• Ignition: Electronic C.D.I
• Primary Drive: Gear
• Final Drive: Chain
• Clutch: Wet, multiplate type
• Gearbox: 6-speed (older versions: 7-speed) - constant mesh gear type
• Frame: Aluminum double extruded beam with cast head pipe and cast rear plates;
transverse steering damper
• Swingarm: Banana
• Front Wheel: Grimeca light alloy 6-spoke, 17 x 3.00 in
• Rear Wheel: Grimeca light alloy 6-spoke, 17 x 4.00 in
• Front Tyre: 110/70 ZR 17
• Rear Tyre: 150/60 ZR 17
• Front Suspension: Marzocchi 40 mm upside down forks
• Rear Suspension: Sachs Progressive Monoshock, adjustable for preload
• Front Brakes: Brembo single Ø 320 mm fixed disc, Brembo 4 piston floating caliper
• Rear Brakes: Brembo single Ø 230 mm fixed disc, Brembo single piston fixed caliper
• Length: 1980 mm (77.9 in)
• Width (w/mirrors): 760 mm (29.9 in)
• Height: 1100 mm (43.3 in)
• Seat Height: 760 mm (29.9 in)
• Wheelbase: 1375 mm (54.1 in)
• Rake: 25 º
• Trail: 98 mm
• Weight (Dry): 129 kg
• Fuel Tank Capacity: 14 L
Performance (measured at crankshaft)
• Maximum Power: >30 bhp (>22 kW) @ 10,500 rpm
• Maximum Torque: ? ft•lbf (21 Nm) @ 11,000 rpm
|As of 2/13/09 - Best Offered Price on the Mito ( $ 3,500 ) -
Best Offer from ( Ssahsirbib ) of PA
|Make a competitive offer on this classic motorcycle and we will post your offer here,
make a high offer and we will post it SOLD